How to buy footwear on our online store for shoe wholesalers?
To see the prices of our shoe models and place orders on the web, all you have to do is sign up for free on our web page: http://www.calzadospiulin.com/en
Signing up is immediate. Once you successfully sign up, and after receiving a confirmation email, you can access prices. Note that you cannot see Calzados Piulín's prices before.
You must sign up as a user with the name of your business, organisation or company. You are not allowed to use your forename for signing up. You are also obliged to provide the VAT number of the entity.
For future accesses, you must enter your username and password. If you forget your password or username you can solve the problem by calling our customer service.
To order online you must follow these steps:
- Access the system with the user menu on the left side.
- Select the shoe model you want to purchase.
- Add the selected model to the shopping cart.
- Repeat this process for all desired models.
- To complete your purchase, click "View".
- The order summary will be displayed at any time. Likewise, you can update the quantity and delete unwanted models, if it were considered necessary.
- Once the models have been selected, you must click on "Finalise order".
- The system allows the user to update the invoicing and shipment address, before finalising the process.
- Before completion, the system gives you the option to leave a comment.
- The order is automatically generated and both you and Calzados Piulín will receive an ORDER ENTRY email.
- An order CONFIRMATION email will be sent after Calzados Piulón has confirmed the existence of the items and the veracity of the issuer, likewise, a bank account number will be enclosed for payment.
- The client makes the payment and sends proof of payment either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the phone number: +34 96 581 35 28
- The order will be sent out the same day that Calzados Piulín receives the payment of the same.
Form of Payment
Payment for orders are made by bank transfer, direct cash transfer to our account, or in terms of agreement with Calzados Piulín.
The customer has all the time they need to make any claim or return for an error in manufacturing and not due to misuse of the product